Mariah Matthews

Mariah Matthews

MYTHS OF HELICON MOUNTAIN


("Myth is not a distortion of fact, but the womb through which fact must come.", Jane Roberts, THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE NATURE OF MASS EVENTS)

*****

I love Mythology, always have, can't remember when I didn't. My name is Mariah Matthews. I live in the USA, and this blog is about a novel that I'm currently writing, working title: : MYTHS OF HELICON MOUNTAIN.


13 October, 2014

A "What if" Moment

 On my reading list: "Lost Civilizations & Secrets of the Past”, original essays by sixteen authors who write about a species of ancient astronauts. One of the contributors, Paul Von Ward, author of “We’ve Never Been Alone: A History of Extraterrestrial Intervention” (2011) refers to them as Advanced Beings (AB) and describes himself as an independent scholar. I like that description, “independent scholar”. I also like the fact that as a reader I don't have to believe to enjoy the idea of extraterrestrials, and that’s the best part about these books. I can let my imagination go crazy--and I do!

No comments: